Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thing #3 - Blog & Avatar

I have created a blog or two in the past. I created one regarding my new house and one I created to talk about my first year of teaching. I have not kept up either of them very well. I plan to begin posting to them at least once a week now. I'm really looking forward to this blog. It is my diary of my own learning progress and views on learning. I also hope to share and link my blog to others created by my colleagues.

I LOVE the new Avatars. I created a facial-only one when Yahoo first came out with them for email/IM. The updates are so cool and so much fun compared to the original. I like that you can change clothing, appearance and the background. There are so many more options available.

2 comments:

VWB said...

hope you will share your other blogs...when you feel comfortable about it.

Beth Robertson said...

Hi, Jenn. It's Beth. I'd love to read your blog about your first year teaching. I'm thinking about doing one and would love to look at yours before I get started. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and I'll see you on the 3rd.