Monday, December 17, 2007

Thing #5 - Flickr

Wow! I'm trying to decide if I like Flickr or not. I currently use Snapfish for uploading all my photos online, sharing, and ordering. Flickr is still a little "different" to me. There will definitely be a learning curve.

I think the tag feature is neat. I can see how helpful they can be when searching for photos. I do like the the ability to see the photos of my contacts. That is nice that it automatically shows those on your home page. I'm not sure I like the All Photos feature. I guess I need to make my pics private except for allowing my friends to see them.

I will have to play aroudn with this on e a little more.

3 comments:

VWB said...

interested in hearing (reading) what you see different about flickr and snapfish...not used either myself except to go view when invited.

Karen said...

I haven't continued to use Flickr but I have begun using Picasa - the Google equivalent. I really like trying to keep all of my tools in the Google family. I just haven't figured out how to "tag" my photos or albums like youdo in Flickr.

Jennifer said...

I actually really like snapfish best. That's where I have 6 years worth of photos.