Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing #14 - Technorati

Well, let me see. Technorati is useful for searching blogs, esp. with tags. Tags seem to be the better route to search by using Technorati in my opinion. I haven't decided is Technorati or del.icio.us better to use? How similar are they really? I guess if your focus is searching blogs, tag searching via Technorati seems to be pretty efficient.

When I did my Library Learning 2.0 search, the tag search was best for me. The results look uncluttered and I feel I got a "truer" list of results versus the blog search.

The widgets are neat. I like the news widget. How cool is that to be surfing blogs and still keep upon world news? Talk about a 2-for-1! I think I will add that to my blog. I also added the Technorati logo.

Oh! And I claimed by blog on Technorati. :)

No comments: