Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing #23 - Beginning of the Road

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I liked the cool new web tools and toys I found along the way. I am continually amazed at was is new and fresh on the internet.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It definitely fits in with my goals for lifelong learning. I know I will continue to seek out other avenues of learning as long as I breath. I plan to use what I learned about blogs, wikis, podcasts, etc. to incorporate them into my classroom and other areas of my life.

Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I'm not sure... I learned a lot, but I EXPECTED to do so.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Again, I'm not sure. I really enjoyed this experience. I esp. enjoyed the convenience and the format of it.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Yes, I would love to! I'd REALLY REALLY like to see blogs & wikis used for CORE CURRICULUM training and discovery. Sometimes, the in-person meetings are VERY boring, inconvenient, or not all that great. It'd be nice to see things done using a fresh-new venue.

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
The 23 Things Learning Activity was fresh, interactive, and FUN! Definitely worth the time.

3 comments:

VWB said...

Congratulations! Hope you will continue to share thru your blog so we can all see the success you have!

Lit'l Bit said...

So glad this activity was both fun and useful. I am amazed at all the CSA teachers and staff that are participating. You are bound to have the highest percentage of teacher participating! I am honored to be your campus librarian!

Beth Robertson said...

I made it, too!!! Yippee!!!

Beth R.