Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thing #7 Google

Yes. I am a "googler"! I google everything.... from personal stuff that helps me with running a house, to researching info with my child (I used an encyclopedia when I was a child), to looking up cool stuff I can incorporate into the classroom.

I currently use iGoogle as my home page on my personal pc and love all the different gadgets you can add to your page. You can even have a multiple-page iGoogle homepage.

The calendar has been a neat tool. My husband and friends can post events to a shared calendar. That makes it very cool to know who's doing what and when or planning events for us all.

I have NOT converted to Picasa. I have too many years worth of photos on another internet photo site. I do have friends that use Picasa and share their web albums with me.

No comments: